This is the fashion credits for the outfits used during Nokia Joey Yung Concert Number 6 in 2010.
Part1 - The Beginning
- Outfit by unknown. Gold crown headpiece by unknown.
Black crown headpiece by unknown. Swallow headpiece by unknown.
Part2 - Childhood
- The Carousel Dress and headpiece by Manish Arora.
Part3 - Angels & Demons
- Fur jacket by Chanel. Lace headpiece by Victoria Grant. Outfit by Kenneth Chan.
- Lace headpiece by Victoria Grant. Outfit by Kenneth Chan.
Part4 - Pain Love
- Red outfit by Kenneth Chan. Blue outfit by Stefano Pilati of YSL.
Part5 - Just Dance
- Outfit by Kenneth Chan.
Part6 - Landing
- Oufit by Kenneth Chan. Guita model Taylor 616.
Part7 - Never End
- Black T-shirt by 5Preview.
There were not many costume changes:
- Joey cut her hair short after Hong Kong N6, she wore a red wig in "Childhood" and "Angels & Demon" sections, in the first leg.
- The dancers' outfit is flesh plastic bodysuit instead of snake-pattern bodysuit in "Angels & Demon" section.
- Her outfit is also changed slightly in the same section.
- A butterfly headpiece was added in all dates, in "Pain Love" section.
- She wore a yellow dress in last two legs in this section.
- Joey changed the outfit in "Landing" for multiple times.
- She wore the water piece only in Guangzhou and Macau.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.